Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My life with Chicken-poX infection

It's day 8 since my chicken-pox begins.
Finally 3 big big holes found on my face, where it yet just a starting of my pain~
I'm not dare to think what will happen to me soon.
No one will ever understand what i feel & how it hurt.. ='(

I'd stayed at home for one week long,
I wish to have fun, I missed movies, I missed my loves one ...
I missed my friends~~ all of you ...

They told me I'll be alright in a week but I'm already here.
Nothing happen to me.
Anyway, I hope everything will be fine very very soon.

At this moment,
I'm glad that I'm not a Super Model, which my future will destroyed without a perfect face.
I'm not a Beauty Columnist, i don't need any soft and silky skin to show people.

I'm just a normal & ordinary person with families' care, friends' concern, lover's cherish & god's love ..


Thanks for make me strong =)

No comments:

Post a Comment